Healing and prayer room M-Sa 10-12 Pst

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Wandering mind

Been having a lot of thoughts today as I'm reading friends posts on Fb.

As I look there is a common thread with complaints of single moms and single women all looking for the same thing.  They want a relationship that is secure and stable and one where the man will take the responsibility to take care of them.

In some cases the answer is simple.  Watch who you attract.  If you want a relationship, be picky and don't let you emotions override what you want.

Do some things to improve yourself.  Take a class if you can on something you enjoy and then if you have children, include them.  Learning something will generally keep the dead beats away.

I know I'm being really opinionated today but when I do have a reference for this that will remain unnamed to protect their identity.  


No comments:

Post a Comment