Healing and prayer room M-Sa 10-12 Pst

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Quick note on my book "The Father's Cabin"

I’m writing a book. Two points you should know:

1. It's an allegory of the church and it's issues. Yes the church has issues.
2. It's going to be rough as its going to pinch you a lot or it should punch you and wake you up.
3. It's a lot of what I have experienced myself and I can't be the only one.
4. The main plot is that Jesus Christ is the common denominator in the Church, yet we’ve kicked Him out of the building where  He’s the cornerstone.

You will find yourself laughing at several places because you will begin to see where you have placed Jesus in view of the doctrine and lifestyle you adapted to move away from the fears and such that have kept you from knowing Him.

It’s called “The Father's Cabin” and I am projecting late spring early summer of 2017 to be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment