Healing and prayer room M-Sa 10-12 Pst

Friday, April 27, 2012

Protecting the soul

Early this fall God wanted me to do a study on "Lover of my Soul".  I've always loved this term and events over the summer months drew me to a time to study this topic.  As I listen to this topic by Kim Clement and over the last few months from Creflo Dollar (I'll post links from him when I find them online).

The only way to have our souls in alignment with God is through obedience.  Kim shares some vices/virtues that I'll post here to give a starting point in  begining to restore our souls to be in alignment with God.

Vice: Lust
Virtue: Chastity

Vice: Glutney
Virture: Temperance

Vice: Greed
Virture: Charity

Vice:Slouthiness/procrastination
Virtue: Do it right now

Vice:Violence
Virture: Patience

Vice: Envy
Virtue Kindness

Vice: Pride
Virtue: Humility



http://www.kimclement.tv/?ref=play&i=645&nowshowing=1

No comments:

Post a Comment