Healing and prayer room M-Sa 10-12 Pst

Monday, February 22, 2010

As I stated in my last post I am working on a Daniel Lenton Fast between now and Easter.

In my own opinion and for some it may seem as a warped sense of thought I do see a connection in my employment ending on Fat Tuesday. God wanted me to change some things in my thought life as well.

I started actually a day late with signing up with Greg Dickow's Postive thinking Fast but so far it fits for what I turned from what could have been thoughts of failure of a goal I had set a year and a half ago to seeing it as just a change of direction, not a failure of a goal.

I've heard people tell me that I'm taking my firing pretty well. I'll admit some days the old thoughts like to pass through, but I have learned to remind myself of verses such as Prov 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Acknowledge Him and He will direct your path"and Jeremiah 29:11 "I have great plans for you, 'Says the Lord' plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future".

We may not see how all things work together that we do in our lives except when as it states in Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose".

No comments:

Post a Comment